Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thing #3

Writing this blog has shown me that I can write down my thoughts and feelings as I am going through as I finish up my time in the Education program. It can allow me to look back and see what I did and how I felt about a certain assignment. I can also put ideas on a blog to look back at later and maybe put them to use in my own teaching methods.
Blogs can be used to keep your students parents up to date on what their children did in class that day. You can make sure to inform the parents of the homework that the children have. Inform them of upcoming tests so they can help the children study.That is if you are up to doing a blog post once a day. If not once a day it can be done once a week to keep the parents up to date on what happened, or tell them what their children will be doing the following week. Depending on the grade level of the child you can have them start their own blog. The blog can be updated as a group, with videos or class messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment