Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thing #2

I've done a few blog posts before, mainly on Myspace, I used them for writing my poetry and getting my feelings out before they consumed me. Don't read many other blogs, I am more into writing my own. It wasn't hard picking my name I just decided to use my name, it makes it easier for everyone as well as myself. Its not easy coming up with a catchy name to go by.  It was pretty fun creating the blog and decorating it, it wasn't hard for me since I spend so much time on the computer. My avatar doesn't  look like me, well not too much , it was kinda hard to make it exactly like me because the clothes it gives you really aren't things I would wear in life. But I put the avatar in a trench coat in honor of my favorite wizard PI Harry Dresden. Of course Harry wears a leather duster not a trench coat but its close enough. So you could say that my avatar shows my personality by my love for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment